Does feeling cold keep you from completely enjoying Southern California scuba diving? You're not alone. The fact is, the warmer you are underwater, the more fun you will have while diving. And the best way to remain warm--both in the water and after your dive--is to wear a drysuit.
A drysuit keeps water out and an insulating undergarment underneath keeps body heat in--to ensure that you are comfortable and happy while exploring the magical underwater world.
Why not try it? Sign up TODAY for the Dry Suit Diver specialty class.
Skills you will learn in this course
- Don and doff techniques specific to your dry suit
- Dry suit buoyancy control skills
- Dry suit maintenance and storage
- Undergarment (fleece or overall-type garments worn under the dry suit) options
- The PADI Dry Suit Diver certification credits toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating